Do you have a bachelor degree? Do you have experience with standard cell culturing techniques and analytical procedures? Are you a pro-active teamplayer, accurate, precise and constructively critical? Then Manpower has the job for you!
For an international company in Maastricht Manpower is looking for a Biotech Associate.
As Biotech Associate you will execute pharmaceutical cell culture processes and other related procedures. Your daily activities will include:
- sample preparation
- sample shipping
- media preparation
- tool box preparation
- ordering procedure
- assist with logistic activities
- filling out batch records
- writing reports
- assistance in performing facility and equipment duties.
What makes you a qualified colleague?
- You have a bachelor degree with a focus on biotechnology , bioprocessing, cell biology or human cell culturing technologies
- You have experience with analytical procedures
- You have experience with cell culturing techniques
- Your English is fluent, both oral and written
- You are available for 40 hours a week and flexible in your working hours
- You live within 50 kilometers from Maastricht, for example in Heerlen or Sittard
The hiring process
- Apply online by pressing the button apply direct.
- Fill in the selection questions that you will receive by mail
(fill out these questions as soon as possible, without these answers we are not able to process your application
- An assessment based on your CV, the questionnaire and additional information is conducted
- Your application will be sent to the Manpower esthablisment/branche for further processing
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for a interview by telephone
- A job interview will possibly be scheduled with the client
We are looking forward to your online application!