Do you have a passion for efficiency, process development and quality management? In that case we are looking for you!
About our organization:
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading manufacturer of weighing systems and other technologies for laboratory, industrial and trade applications. We operate throughout the whole world and our company culture is driven by innovation and international flair. Our business unit Mettler-Toledo Logistik GmbH (EU-HUB) is our logistics hub in Europe and provides for METTLER TOLEDO logistics services in the worldwide distribution of spare parts, consumables and finished goods.
For our EU-HUB in Roermond we are currently looking for a:
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Duties and responsibilities:
- Interface between our third party logistics contractor (3PL) and Mettler-Toledo Production Organizations (POs) and Strategic Business Units (SBUs);
- Act as a 1st level of contact for all quality related Issues;
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved within the global QN process;
- Develop and ensure implementation of proper corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs);
- Perform both internal and external audits;
- Bachelor of master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (University or University of Applied Sciences);
- Training, Experience as a Quality Expert or Quality Engineer or (internal/Supplier) Auditor (Six Sigma, LEAN expert would be a plus)
- Ideally several Years (minimum of 5 years) of work experience in the field of quality assurance and/or quality management or a similar positon. Understanding of business processes and technical demands. Experience in a global supply chain management environment and with 3rd oarty logistic (3PL) contractors.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with strong communication and presentation skills. Teamplayer.
- Strong knowledge of QM/QA tools, methodologies, and processes (ISO 9001/17025, 5-Why, 8D, A3, RCA, DOJO, Ishikawa,5S, LEAN, SPC, FMEA, Six Sigma would be a plus)
- Good understanding of customer needs and able to communicate with customers
- Very good knowledge of ERP-systems (SAP R/3 QM, MM, PP), MS-Office, excel (data export and processing). Good knowledge of SAP BI would be a plus;
- Fluency in the English and Dutch language. Knowledge of the German language is considered as a plus;
- Business travel max. 15% of work time, mainly to Switzerland
- An attractive working environment within a pleasant team of colleagues;
- A competitive package of working conditions.
If you are interested in the available position and when your profile meets the requirements, we are looking forward to receive your CV and motivation letter, both in English. You can send your application to METTLER TOLEDO B.V. , department Human Resources, PB 6006, 4000 HA Tiel (NL). Or you can submit your application online through the e-mail address: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
If you would like to receive more information at first, please check our website at: www.MT.com
You can also contact Thomas Lemke, Head Quality Management, at Thomas.Lenke@mt.com or Joke Kusters, Manager HR Benelux, at phone number +31 (0)344 638 363.