A multinational American company specialized in pharmaceutical products. This company values strict procedures and processes due to the essence of the products. Performing well in your job indirectly improves and saves lives.
Please register on our website through "Mijn Unique" and apply directly via the button below. For more information please contact Saskia Emmen (Unique Multilingual) at 010-5032900
Do you speak German and English fluently and are you ready for a next step in your career at an international company in Breda?
For the customer service department of a multinational company we are looking for an experienced customer service professional who is able to lead a team supporting the Austrian, German, Switzerland markets. Do you have the capabilities to successfully plan, communicate and manage varying workload under strict timelines?
- Attend and organise team meetings to develop and implement business solutions which optimize processes
- Participate in several projects within the company
- Collect and analyse accurate information and analysis for the Customer Service Department and translate this into improvement actions
- Support the business “Order to Cash” processes and system improvements for German/Austrian/Swiss and Dutch market
- Think about improvements and implement proactive solutions
Minimum requirements are:
- German and English need to be on a business level, both in oral and written communication; extra language is preferred
- At least 1 year experience as team-lead in a Customer Service environment
- A good combination of leadership, analytical and social skills
- Able to multi task and work within a diverse, international group of people
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
To be able to perform well within this company you need to be precise in your work and perform well in a dynamic work environment. Not one day is the same and you are expected to be flexible in a constantly vibrant work setting.
Living in the area of Breda is mandatory to be able to apply for this position.
Salary and Benefits
- A full time position for at least a year and most likely for a longer duration depending on performance
- Salary indication is between €2500 and €3000 depending on experience.
- Long-term opportunities, growth possibilities