Are you looking for a part time job in which you can gain experience in a warehouse? Do you want to gain that experience at CEVA, one of the world's largest logistics companies? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For CEVA logistics, an international client in the area of Roosendaal, we are looking for motivated warehouse employees.
What do we offer you
- Salary of 9,71 euros gross per hour
- Evening surcharge from 35% to 45%
- Travel allowance
- Packaging and repackaging of goods
- Checking and shipping of packages
- Unloading, monitoring and record incoming goods
- Sort, place and transferring stored goods
- Record your acts in the automated system
- Tidying and cleaning of equipment and work environment
- You have preferably 6 months working experience in a warehouse
- You are available for work on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, for 24 hours per week
- You are willing to work between 06.00 24.00
- You are 18 years or older, because of the late working hours
- You live less than 45 kilometers from Oud- Gastel and have your own transport
- You have your own transport (such as bicycle, motorbike or car)
- You can request a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You dont have a vacation planned in November and December that has a longer duration than 3 work days
Interested in this position? Please apply online.