Manpower offers you a great oppertunity! Do you have experience with working on a Man- up or HOPT? Would you like to obtain a certificate for this? You can make that happen by working for CEVA in Oud-Gastel. We give you the chance to be internally certified for a Man-up or HOPT by CEVA Logistics.
As an orderpicktruck employee you will perform the following tasks:
- Order picking on an order picking truck
- Unloading, monitoring and recording incoming goods (stock)
- Sorting, placing and transfering of goods stored (storage)
- Packing and repacking of goods ( ship )
- Checking and shipping of consignments
- Registrate operations in the computerized system
- Cleaning racks, equipment and rest of the warehouse
- Committing to operating procedures
Which skills make you eligible for this full-time orderpicktruck job?
- You have preferably 6 months experience in a warehouse / logistics environment
- You have at least 6 months experience with working on a Man-up or HOPT
- You are available from Monday / Saturday 40 hours (full-time) per week
- You are 18 years or older this regarding the working hours
- You live up to 45 kilometers from Oud-Gastel, for example in Roosendaal, Breda, Dordrecht, Bergen op Zoom or Oosterhout
- You have your own transport (such as bicycle, motorbike or car)
- You can request a certificate of good conduct
- You dont have a vacation planned in November and December that has a longer duration than 3 work days
You can start as soon as possible.
We have included a questionnaire in the first part of the application to increase efficiency. By finishing the questionnaire you will be notified if you will be in the running for the job.
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job! Do you match the profile? Please apply via the button solliciteer direct.