We create career-websites for more than 90 global clients and this number is growing. After go-live of a website we deliver the best support to keep all of our clients happy. To reach that high level of support, we are looking for a service-oriented Technical Support Coordinator (Dutch speaker). Do you have any experience with working on a service desk department and are you looking for a new challenge? Join our support team tomorrow and keep our clients satisfied!
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Support Coordinator you are responsible for maintaining a great relationship with all of our clients. Whenever a client has a question, problem or comment; your challenge is to solve this quickly and smoothly. You will be the first point of contact through phone and our ticketing system. You will manage the routing and monitoring of the incoming calls (incidents, changes, questions). For this you will need some technical (coding) understanding. Together with the support team you are continuously improving Endouble’s support services!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be the right hand of our Customer Service Manager and (some of) your tasks will be:
- first point of call for our customers;
- registering incoming messages;
- routing and monitoring the incoming calls and follow up;
- taking care of the communication with clients;
- creating standardisation mails and solutions;
- organising team meetings to talk about the progress of work;
- delivering reports to the Customer Service Manager.
MORE ABOUT THE SUPPORT TEAM
This is the epicenter of Endouble where all websites are maintained after go-live. Team Support keeps the clients happy by answering questions, fixing bugs and updating the websites’ cms and plug-ins. As a support coordinator you work with several developers to keep our platforms up to date and running smoothly.
We find your competences most important. And for this role it is necessary to be super friendly to our clients and deliver high quality service all the time. As most of are clients are Dutch, it is preferred that you can speak this language. Check out the must haves and nice to haves on this page!
WHAT WE OFFER
You might wonder ‘What’s in it for me?’. Good question! You could spend 5 out of 7 week days in our office. We better make it a nice place. This is how we take care of you.
THE SERIOUS PERKS:
- Good working conditions like a wide selection of Apple products, pension plan and traveling expenses
- Education budget to encourage you to go to conferences or follow a course / training
- Ergonomic workspace with standing desks and proper tools for your personal set up
- International projects in multinational teams
- Space for creativity and development
- Relocation package with all you need to settle in Holland (for non-Dutchies)
- We were named Best Employer 2015/16 by NRC Careers
- We won several awards as one of fastest growing companies in the Netherlands (FD Gazellen 2013, 14 & 15)
OTHER NICE BENEFITS:
- Domestic office in the north of Amsterdam
- Daily safari on the ferry to our office
- Enjoy a healthy lunch everyday by De Buurtboer, including warm meals by several caterers like Deli-caat and Peperwortel.
- Unlimited coffee and ‘Snelle Jelle’s’ (Dutch fast snack)
- Colleagues from all over the world
- Sport-minded colleagues (you can join the Endouble Bicycle Club or sign up for hockey or running)
- Regular ‘borrels’ (drinks), including foosball, pinball machine and PlayStation competitions
- Keep calm and relax with a massage. Our brand new massage chair is waiting for you!