BP Refinery Rotterdam (BPRR) is located in Europoort. The Europoort refinery with an annual capacity of 150 million barrels of crude oil is one of the largest refineries in Europe and is strategically located at one of the busiest oil trading ports in the world.
The primary task of our Financial department is to ensure an integer (financial) policy in all its facets such as Financial Accounting, Oil Accounting & CDS. Drive the performance Management and annual Plan processes for the site. Act as a support service for the benefit of BP, by providing accurate and timely information and/or advice. Providing effective IT&S Services, integration of I&IS services and application support to the business unit. Within this departments specialty Information Technology & Services (IT&S) there is an opening for an
IT&S Site SharePoint Administrator
The Site SharePoint Administrator is the site technical expert of SharePoint and promotes the policies and best practices established by the central team and SharePoint community. The Site SharePoint Administrator leverages this platform to create and configure solutions that automate business processes, connect content from other sources and present accurate information, so business users can make the right decision at the right time. The Site SharePoint Administrator also support these solutions by fixing defects and implementing enhancements based on changing business needs. The Site SharePoint Administrator participates in the community of other Site Administrators on a regular basis to share and collaborate on refinery solutions existing on the SharePoint environment.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Accountable as site Single Point of Contact for the performance and stability of the SharePoint environment and the assigned site collections (Shift Handover System, Excursion Management Tool, BPRR Collaboration Sites). Act as first line of support for Refinery SharePoint users. Create and manage support tickets when escalation to central IT&S support teams is required. Communicate and coordinate both planned and unplanned outages of the SharePoint environment or site collections between the central IT&S support teams and the appropriate refinery contacts.
- Accountable for the security and access of content within their assigned site collections. Regularly audit sites for content, security, usage, and quota limits. Manage site security and user access on refinery site collections. Maintain groups, permission levels, and permissions in compliance with security policies.
- Accountable for the growth and to promote a sustaining lifecycle of content on the site collections.
- Represent local business strategy and agenda relating to SharePoint in community activities. Share site interests and activities with the community. Participate in the global Site Administrator forum. Provide feedback on new solutions based on site needs. Assist in the central team release management program when needed.
- Ensure refinery users are trained to use SharePoint effectively. Train SharePoint site and content owners. Maintain site specific training materials
- Ensure central IT&S policies and processes are followed within refinery site collections, including site infrastructure, navigation, and user experience. Ensure compliance with BP operational standards and policies for area of responsibility. Design site collection in alignment with User Experience best practices.
- Support delivery of new SharePoint solutions and existing SharePoint enhancements. Contribute and support definition of business requirements based on refinery needs. Configure common and reusable solutions, workflow automations and enhancements based on refinery needs. Create and Manage content (pages, lists, etc.). Schedule/Execute migrations of appropriate refinery sites/content into SharePoint. Participate in User Acceptance Testing and regression testing. Manage Refinery Site Change Log (Service Records) to ensure refinery site changes are tracke
- HBO / Bachelor degree or equivalent in an Engineering/Business/IT or related discipline.
- Experience of SharePoint project delivery (requirements, design, build, test and implementation), preferably within the Oil & Gas market.
- Experience with SharePoint service delivery and application support, preferably within the Oil & Gas market.
- Experience with data migrations between existing and to new SharePoint environments.
- Experience with IT implementations in process/manufacturing industries.
- Experience in the field of data management and information management.
- Knowledge of functionality and limitations of various versions of SharePoint (2007/2010/2012) and Office 365.
- Good command of MS Office Suite tools (Word, Access, Excel, Visio, Lync, PowerPoint)
- Working in virtual teams and use of virtual team tools (conferencing, live-meeting)
- Preferred understanding regarding integration of M:PRO components.
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English is required.
- A personal profile analyses is part of the recruitment procedure.
Work location is the Rotterdam Refinery in the Netherlands.
BP Refinery Rotterdam offers an excellent remuneration package with possibilities for personal growth and development.
As a part of the application process you should:
Present a full contiguous resume quoting all subsequent dates;
Be willing to cooperate with an reference examination;
Before commencement of employment is required:
A copy of a valid identity document and, if applicable, a copy of your residence permit;
An Certificate of Conduct;
A copy of the indicated valid diploma’s in the resume.
This vacancy is for internal and external candidates.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please apply via