Do you want to work in a production environment? Do you have good verbal and written skills in English? And are you willing to work in shifts?
For a manufacturer in Horst, near Venlo, we are looking for allround operators.
As an allround operator your main responsibility is to supervise the production line and performance the mechanical processes. You do this by performing the following tasks:
- Inspect materials and goods
- Collaborate during the startup of the production line
- Operate the production machinery
- Monitor and register the progress of part of the process
- Collaborate in the cleaning of the machinery and the working area
- Proper administration of production data
- Check continuously and secure the high-quality standards of materials and finished products
- Collaborate with the Technical- and Quality Department during production issues and/or failures
- are experienced in a production environment (preferably)
- have good verbal and written skills in English (knowledge of the Dutch language is not required)
- are willing to work in shifts
- are available for 38 hours a week
- have your own car (preferably)
- live a maximum of 50 kilometers from Horst
Furthermore, it is preferred you have the following qualities:
- You are able to switch between different positions in the production line
- You are able to perform well under pressure
- You are accurate, serious, and have a good eye for details
- You have a good sense of responsibility
- You are flexible, have no issues with working late if necessary, and are a true team player
In this job you start as soon as possible.
We have included a questionnaire in the first part of the application to increase efficiency. By finishing the questionnaire you will be notified if you will be in the running for the job.
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job! Do you match the profile? Please apply via the orange button solliciteer direct.