Support the Sr. Marketing Manager to execute the agreed annual marketing plan in order to achieve the set centre specific marketing objectives to deliver the budgeted levels of footfall and sales and attain the desired customer profile.
Role Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Support the Sr. Marketing Manager in coordinating and implementing seasonal campaigns, centre events and promotions in line with regional objectives, ensuring a balanced calendar of activities in accordance with footfall and sales phasing of the centre.
- To be the primary contact for communicating marketing activities working closely with the centre team, brands and Head Office Marketing team.
- Develop in-conjunction with the Sr. Marketing Manager, an Affinity Marketing programme with 3rd parties within centre catchment to foster strong relations.
- Liaise with Customer Service teams to ensure effective communication and implementation of relevant marketing activities (including customer data capture).
- Assist the Sr. Marketing Manager by liaising with the Head Office Marketing team and network agencies to develop and deliver a communication strategy to support the annual marketing plan, including PR initiatives, media, CRM, website, and sponsorship.
- Collate research conducted by the Head Office marketing team and local agencies so that the Sr. Marketing Manager has local marketing intelligence in order to facilitate data driven decision-making.
- Assist the Sr. Marketing Manager by conducting return on investment analysis and provide marketing reports as required to inform decision making and to allow presentation of programmes at quarterly meetings.
- Collate and process marketing financial administration to assist the Sr. Marketing Manager in monitoring and reporting on centre marketing budgets to ensure that expenditure meets targets and relevant parties are kept informed of performance.
- Ensure the respective Centre website is up to date with campaigns, offers, brands and news in accordance with both the monthly content plan and any ad hoc content deliverables.
- Ensure all content is correctly updated through the Content Management System (CMS).
- Assist in developing digital partnerships locally to increase the database and Facebook followers.
- Optimize the digital component of local tactical marketing campaigns including email, social, website.
- You are responsible for fully complying with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Judgement
- Professional & Technical Capability
- Drive for Results
- Inspiring Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Developing Potential
- Vision & Strategy
Knowledge and Skills
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- CIM qualification/IPR certificate or diploma is desirable
- Relevant marketing/PR experience
- Experience of a customer handling environment
- Exploring new marketing possibilities
- Proven track history in executing digital marketing projects
- Fluent English and German. Knowledge of Dutch is an extra advantage.
- Analytical skills
- IT skills: Advanced level Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Intermediate level Microsoft Excel, Outlook
Legacy Salary info
Our client offers an very good salary between € 3.400 and € 3.700 gross per month (German salary). Further our client knows very good secondary benefits and promotes personal development.
Is this the vacancy that fits you? Please send your application and your resumé, together with the name and reference number of the vacancy (17384), to Daniel Gortz, – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, +31 683667583.Open applications are welcome as well. For more information and vacancies, go to www.personato.nl.