Do you have at least 1 year experience in production or logistics? Do you have basic knowledge of quality auditing? Do you speak English and would you like a job with guarantueed working hours?
For an international logistics company at the Maastvlakte Rotterdam Manpower is looking for a quality worker.
As a quality worker, you:
- Perform quality audits on designated processes, area's or departments in line with customer or organization criteria both quantity and content wise
- Perform First Article Inspections (FAI) and associated reporting
- Perform & report on housekeeping audits
- Perform & report material storage in the warehouse
- Provide details for periodical (daily, weekly monthly & quarterly) internal and external quality reports
- Voice best practices on quality of product or process
If you want to apply for the job of quality worker, it is of importance that you:
- Have at least one year experience in production or in logistics
- Have basic knowledge of quality auditing
- Have basic knowledge of pc usage & MS office
- Are able to communicate in English
- Have your own way of transportation
- Are flexible in your working hours
- Can apply for a certificate of good conduct
- Are available 40 hours a week
- Live within a radius of 50 km of Maasvlakte Rotterdam
Are you the quality worker near Maasvlakte Rotterdam that Manpower is looking for? Apply now by clicking the button 'Solliciteer direct'.
We have included a questionnaire in the first part of the application to increase efficiency. By finishing the questionnaire you will be notified if you will be in the running for the job.
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job! Do you match the profile? Please apply via the button "solliciteer direct".
We are looking forward to your job application!