You will work for a world leader in innovative footwear which is sold in 90 coutries.
The responsibility of the Customer Service Representative is to ensure that customers - being Wholesalers and Distributors - receive a high quality level of service and receive help with their questions and concerns. The Representative will manage client orders, provides customers with product and service information, conduct Telesales as well as resolving customer problems/claims.
Task & Roles
- Track and Tracing of orders.
- Investigating irregularities of orders and informing customers as required.
- Actively insuring that orders flow through the system flawlessly by managing exceptions.
- Monitor carrier reports.
- Handling of return requests incl. arranging of pick-ups.
- Handling of non-inventory credit or invoice requests.
- Arrange delivery book-in appointments by using, updating and maintaining our customer's vendor systems.
- Provide product and service information to customers by email/phone.
- Provide information on status of orders to Sales as well as customers.
- Communicate late, incomplete or cancelled orders as well as changes to the collection within set timeframes.
- Logging and updating of customer information in CRM systems.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer complaints; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Escalate issues in a structured way to CS Management or contact departments.
- Participate in process improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Support Sales with any information required from the head office.
- Conduct Telesales (outbound calling to existing customers) according to guidelines set out by Management .
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in German
- Solid problem-solving skills with Quality focus
- Good interpersonal skills
- PC literate & Multitasking
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when requiredIs able to work under pressure and meets deadlines
- Possess natural curiosity to understand processes, departments & clients
- Have a proactive approach in tackling new challenges
- Have fun working in an international, challenging and communicative Environment
Salary and Benefits
We offer an exciting position at an open, growing and international organization. You will be working in a challenging environment with enthusiastic colleagues from all over the world!
Do you recognize yourself in the above job description? Then please contact us via the contactbutton below!
Klik op onderstaande banner om rechtstreeks bij Exact personeelsintermediair te solliciteren.