Bedrijf: art'otel amsterdam
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Anticipate to guest’s needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance guest’s satisfaction
- Guide, direct and inspire your restaurant team members according to the company standards.
- Operate in the restaurant concept as an all round employee
- Assist in other departments if necessary
- Give instructions on and manage quality of work and resolve problems
- Train and develop team members, including on the job coaching and giving feedback.
- Deal with guest complaints according to the company standards
- Actively engage in your own personal development to benefit the business and improving your personal skills
- Consistently offer professional, attentive and friendly service to our guests and colleagues alike
- Ensure a high level of general knowledge of restaurant service techniques, all menu items, drinks and speciality items offered in the restaurant
- Train and coach team members in a systematic, professional and creative way to ensure that service standards and product delivery are consistently achieved
- Maximise sales opportunities within the restaurant department
- Plan and run promotions together with the Assistant General Manager Restaurant
- Develop a solid knowledge of the local nightlife by being aware of local events, the competition and market trends
- Follow all company procedures to deliver outstanding service to our guests
- Operate the ‘micros’ point of sale system on a supervisory level and produce satisfactory reports at the end of each shift
- Organizing a smooth restaurant operation with the goal to excel guest expectation
- Ensure that guests receive the levels of service expected by creating an environment where everyone in the team is focused on connecting with our guests
- Proactively interact with our guests
- Anticipate on guests’ needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
Health and Safety
- Have extensive knowledge of the company’s security and health & safety procedures
- Exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and company property
- Be aware of, and comply with, all relevant food safety acts
- Attend all statutory fire, health and safety training sessions to remain fully up to date with rules concerning fire and health & safety
- Have full knowledge of your department’s risk assessments, ensuring that all team members are fully aware of these risk
Human Resources Manager
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Head Waiter Restaurant
We’re unique. are you?
Unique restaurant conceptin one of Amsterdam’s most prominent locations
Sitting proudly on the corner of Prins Hendrikkade and Martelaarsgracht, our restaurant concept fuses food, people, art & design to present a uniquely creative environment for art lovers and foodies alike. The menu draws inspiration from Italian cicchetti tasting plates, all lovingly blended with the freshest ingredients and delivered with a Mediterranean twist. The setting is open, rustic and honest, while the tables are simple and functional. Our one of a kind new restaurant concept is all about food, art & fun.
Our people are at the heart of our restaurant concept. Our chefs are artisans who design and deliver exceptional dishes. Our waiting team is engaging, thoughtful and passionate about great service. Everyone at our new restaurant concept shares a passion for art, culture and lifestyle, is welcoming, considerate and sociable.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Head Waiter for our restaurant.
Do you have:
- Energy, enthusiasm, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- The confidence to become ‘the face’ of our new restaurant concept
- The ability to inspire team to excel in creating the ultimate guest experience
- Experience in the restaurant industry
- A background in a similar function
- A strong network within the Amsterdam hospitality scene
- And a passion for art, culture and lifestyle