As a Junior Business Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Assist in preparation of the monthly rolling financial forecast – income statement and working capital – for the businesses on basis of input from the business and other service functions;
- Maintaining and continuous improvement of the financial forecasting model and sensitivity models and further develop driver based BPC models;
- Analysis of the actual monthly margins and business results and comparison with budget and forecast;
- Liaise with manufacturing accounting for individual production plant cost reporting;
- Reporting of actual business results and analysis for business and finance management;
- Support the senior business finance analyst in the financial justification to the business of capital expenditure proposals;
- Support the senior business finance analyst in defining and creating ad-hoc management reports;
- Provide support in business/financial presentation preparation for senior management;
- Assist in the preparation of the long range financial plan and budget;
- Support business, segment and finance management in controlling and other financial matters with respect to the business.
As a Junior Business Finance Analyst you fit the following requirements:
- University-level Business Economics / Finance-related qualifications;
- Minimum of 2 years of finance experience in a world scale business environment;
- Fluent in Business English.
Are you a Junior Business Finance Analyst wanting to work for one of the leading petro-chemical companies in Rotterdam? Do you knowhowto make budgets and forecasts and how to report and analyze financial results of the business and strategic projects? Than this might be an interesting new step in your carreer!