Do you have experience in customer service and do you manage the Polish and English language? And do you want to work at the world's biggest company in medical technology? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For Medtronic in Heerlen Manpower is looking for a customer service representative.
As a customer service representative you offer day to day support. You contribute to the company goals in the area of customer satisfaction. You will perform administrative tasks. Your work will mostly be administrative.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Providing a professional level of support to the Back Office & Field sales staff and customers
- Monitoring product and information flows in order to give support
- Managing incoming calls and incoming e-mail to Customer Service
- Taking care of issue resolution and reactive communication towards customers
- Managing exceptional return flow in SAP
- Taking care of Service & Repair Management in SAP
We are looking for a customer service employee for the Polish market. You fulfill the following requirements:
- have at least a bachelor or MBO level 4 degree, or equivalent
- have at least one year of experience in customer service and order management
- are fluent in Polish and English
- have skills in MS Office and SAP
- are available immediately (between today and two weeks)
- have excellent communication skills
- live a maximum of 50 kilometers from Heerlen, for example in Maastricht or Sittard
You can start immediately.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply direct via the apply direct button.
The hiring process
- Apply online by pressing the button apply direct.
- Fill in the selection questions that you will receive by mail
(fill out these questions as soon as possible, without these answers we are not able to process your application
- An assessment based on your CV, the questionnaire and additional information is conducted
- Your application will be sent to the Manpower esthablisment/branche for further processing
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for a interview by telephone
- A job interview will possibly be scheduled with the client
We are looking forward to your online application!