Decom Technology People bemiddelt in gekwalificeerde specialisten in Telecom, Energie en Infrastructuur. Experts werken namens ons voor toonaangevende opdrachtgevers in Nederland en daar buiten.
Wij gaan voor het allerbeste. Dat begint met het koppelen van de juiste specialisten aan de juiste opdrachtgevers. Als we die perfecte match hebben gevonden, doen we er alles aan om onze specialisten uit te laten blinken. Dit doen we door hen voortdurend te inspireren en uit te dagen hun persoonlijke doelen en ambities waar te maken.
Als je via ons ergens aan de slag gaat, werk je voor de opdrachtgever, maar ben je ook onderdeel van Team Decom. Wij bieden een energieke omgeving, flexibiliteit en fantastische collega's. Zo bereiken we samen het hoogst haalbare.
As a Senior Business Analyst you're responsible for the transformation of new business processes.
You enjoy working closely with clients, partners and internal stakeholders. This requires you to have excellent communication skills. As a natural leader and subject matter expert regarding process analysis & design, you have a knack for getting people onboard with your ideas.
What a Senior Business Analyst does:
- You lead the business process mapping phase of the re-engineering effort with customers.
- You act as the product subject matter expert with detailed knowledge of product functionality, processes and best practices.
- You perform gap analysis, citing differences in customer requirements and product functionality.
- You are a conduit to our product management team, bringing input from clients on the product requirements.
- You act as a leader and work closely with clients, partners and internal resources.
- You bring innovation and re-define the user journey experiences.
- You identify and document business process mapping, use cases and sequence diagrams.
- You work closely with the technical delivery team to ensure client solutions meet the defined requirements.
- You provide coordination of project activities with clients.
- You develop and deliver client solution and training programs to our customers.
- You are willing to travel to client sites as required.
- You effectively communicate and build rapport with clients, team members and stakeholders through all project phases.
- You facilitate and lead business process mapping workshops and cross-functional interviews with customers and internal teams.
- You prepare and deliver presentations to clients and stakeholders as needed.
- You resolve conflicts and appropriately escalate as needed.
What we look for in a Senior Business Analyst:
- You have a proven track record in business process analysis & design.
- You have strong experience in leading / conducting business process mapping workshops.
- You have previous hands-on experience working with BSS, OSS would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in mobile and web-based software products.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT or Business Management.
- You have 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst working with Telecommunications, Cable or Identity technologies.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to interact at all levels with customers and vendors as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to innovate, lead and work independently with minimal direction.
- You have a solid understanding of user experience best practices and design. You also have a solid understanding agile methodologies (SCRUM).
- You have a previous experience with programming or scripting is an advantage.
Salary and Benefits
- Excellent salary.
- Good secondary benefits.