Decom Technology People bemiddelt in gekwalificeerde specialisten in Telecom, Energie en Infrastructuur. Experts werken namens ons voor toonaangevende opdrachtgevers in Nederland en daar buiten.
Wij gaan voor het allerbeste. Dat begint met het koppelen van de juiste specialisten aan de juiste opdrachtgevers. Als we die perfecte match hebben gevonden, doen we er alles aan om onze specialisten uit te laten blinken. Dit doen we door hen voortdurend te inspireren en uit te dagen hun persoonlijke doelen en ambities waar te maken.
Als je via ons ergens aan de slag gaat, werk je voor de opdrachtgever, maar ben je ook onderdeel van Team Decom. Wij bieden een energieke omgeving, flexibiliteit en fantastische collega's. Zo bereiken we samen het hoogst haalbare.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer you're responsible for assisting in all phases of the sales process within the Telco BSS domain.
You like to bring your technical knowledge and communication skills to help customers define practical solutions to their problems. You know how to work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems.
What a Pre-Sales Engineer does:
- You develop detailed solutions and are responsible for preparation of key project artifacts such as: detailed product architecture, sequence diagrams and integration specifications between the BSS solution and customer legacy applications.
- You act as a product subject matter expert with detailed knowledge of the product functionality and integration to other systems.
- You work with Sales/Account Executives to qualify accounts through the sales process.
- You own the successful delivery of product demonstrations, including the scope and design, specifications, success criteria, testing, documentation and deployment at customer sites.
- You develop and deliver high-quality product and technical presentations and demonstrations to prospective customers.
- You prepare responses to customer RFPs and RFIs – you are the product subject matter expert with detailed knowledge of the product functionality, processes and best practices.
- You assist the sales account team in ensuring customer satisfaction by building rapport with key client technical staff.
- You travel to customer sites in your region (with possibility to help out other regions from time to time).
- You lead joint application development sessions with the customer – documenting and refining requirements and defining architectural solutions.
- You work with partners to create joint solutions.
- You work with the delivery organization to ensure a smooth handoff from the sales phase to the delivery phase.
What we look for in a Pre-Sales Engineer:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related major degree.
- You have 5+ years' working experience in Identity Management or the Telecommunications industry – with background in BSS and/or OSS systems.
- You have some IT or software development experience in one or more of the following areas: large scale mission critical applications, network management systems, operations support systems, general large scale system architecture, large scale databases.
- You have strong knowledge and experience working with Authentication and Authorization protocols (OAuth, ConnectID, SAML) and Identity Management solutions (Oracle Identity Management, IBM Webseal + Directory Server, ForgeRock, Ping, CA Technologies, Sailpoint, UnboundID, etc.).
- You have a broad understanding of system analysis, design, and development in Java, C++, or .NET
- You have experience deploying small and large scale applications at a service provider site for demo/pilot applications – working independently with customer teams to navigate through network setup and configuration.
- You have exposure to sales and a general understanding of the sales process.
- You have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- You have excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- You have ability to work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems and work with accounts in complex political environments.
Salary and Benefits
This job is one of direct employment at our client. They offer permanent employment in a startup environment that is laid back and informal with great compensation packages. They are quickly growing and looking to expand their teams in multiple business areas. You will be working in a fast paced agile environment with continuous integration.
The core product enables the federation and personalization of services across desktops, laptops, mobile devices, set-top boxes and smart TVs. This software is currently focused on serving the telecommunications industry enhancing operator service delivery.