Within this position you are responsible for the invoicing processes both ways as well as booking banks and analyze different costs. There will be a fair amount of contact with clients too.
My client is a fast growing international trading organization that focuses on energy related products and services.You will be working within a dynamic environment within an international, ambitious and young team. The headquarter is located in Amsterdam.
- Process and manage incoming invoices (Accounts Payable);
- Process and manage outgoing invoices (Accounts Receivable);
- Do financial controls on the tradebook;
- Analyze different cost structures;
- Assist with collecting debit from clients;
- You are the first financial communication point for clients;
- Ad-hoc financial administrative tasks.
€ 2.300 - € 2.800 based on a 40-hour workweek.