The primary objectives of the Security Penetration Tester are to deliver and enhance various security services provided to both internal and external to our clients.
The services include technical security assessments of applications and infrastructure, security design reviews as well as risk assessments. This is a hands-on role, requiring technical skills from the hardware to the application layer. Experience in programming languages like .net and java are added advantages.
- Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests, as well as physical security review and social engineering tests for our global clients
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions
- Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications
- Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Bachelor degree or higher, technical discipline preferred
- 5 years of working experience in IT Security, preferably with exposure to application security testing (source code review and application penetration tests)
- Working knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
- Good understanding of network protocols, design and operations
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
- Willingness to learn
- Good English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills:
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP or other information security certifications
- Application development background and security knowledge – example of languages include C, C#, C++, Java, J2EE , .net
- Vulnerability and threat management experience
- Experience with various security tools and products
- Startdate: Asap
- Duration: 3 months
- Location: Amsterdam
- Hours a week: Fulltime, 40 hours
If your are interested in this job please inform us with your English motivation and resume in Word format.