Bedrijf: Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport
- We are looking for a candidate preferably coming from a similar position in a comparable hotel operation. We expect around 1 year work experience as Commis de Cuisine/Breakfast Chef
- You have well-developed communication and customer relations skills
- You have a relevant diploma applying for the Kitchen
- You have comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards
- You are fluent in English
- You are able to be in the hotel at 05.00 a.m.
Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport hotel is located in Hoofddorp, in close proximity to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and is easily accessible from the motorway A4 / A5, which connects The Hague, Rotterdam and Amsterdam. It is just 12 kilometres from Amsterdam RAI, the main international exhibition and congress centre in North-west Europe. This airport hotel has 330 spacious guestrooms ranging in size from 25 to 40 square metres. All hotel rooms offer the latest amenities and facilities catering to the needs of today’s traveller.
In line with the Hyatt Place brand experience, Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport offers a variety of services and amenities catering to both families and business travellers including The Gallery serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Market for self-service snacks and beverages and The Bar. Other amenities include access to the Stay Fit® Fitness Centre which is open 24-hours and is equipped with the latest equipment, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the hotel and 367 square metres of meeting space.
In this role you will report directly to the Chef de Cuisine and will be responsible to prepare a consistent, high quality product and ensure courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service that supports the outlet’s operating concept during breakfast.