Are you a detailed person that works with absolute precision and do you set high demands for yourself to achieve results? Would you like to work at a company for a longer period of time? And would you like to work as a logistics or manufacturing worker? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For CEVA Logistics, Manpower is looking for multiple order pickers for the distribution center in Oostrum near Venray.
What makes working for CEVA Logistics challenging and fun?
CEVA Logistics, one of the world's largest non-asset based supply chain management companies. CEVA logistics designs and implements leading solutions for large and medium-sized national and international companies. Approximately 51,000 employees are involved when delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions for various sectors. A company where you want to be part of!
CEVA has a clear vision: ''We want to be the most admired company in the supply chain industry.'' To achieve this goal, they are looking for motivated and talented colleagues who seek a challenging job in logistics. As a global player, CEVA logistics is able to offer interesting career path opportunities within the Benelux and beyond.
You will be working in a large modern building where security is of the essence. The property of CEVA logistics also offers a sufficient amount of parking spaces.
Your activities within this position
As warehouse employee you work carefully, accurately, and set high demands to achieve your final results. This position includes the following activities:
- Processing goods with a hand scanner
- Processing of incoming goods
- Orders picking
- Processing of data in SAP or another computer system for logistics management
- Supporting and assisting colleagues with various warehouse and packing activities
- Instructing new colleagues
Availability and working hours
If you choose to work for this company, we ask of you a minimum availability of two working days, 32 hours a week. If you're fulltime available, you will be working an average of 32 to 40 hours a week and this will be scheduled by the planning center of Manpower. You decide when you do or do not. So, super flexible!
CEVA Logistics works with a two-shift roster. In this role you will be working in two shifts, from Monday to Friday:
- 6:00 to 15:00
- 15.00 to 00.00
It is possible that you are scheduled in the day shift and that you will be working from 10:00 to 19:00. Of course, in that case, you will receive an attractive shift allowance for working in shifts.
About once every two months you can choose to work on weekends, this is not a requirement but fun, because if you choose to work on the weekends, you will receive a fee of 50% on Saturdays and 100% on Sunday.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 9.71 euros, shift allowance excluded
- Shift allowance of 35% for working after 21:00
- Travel allowance of up to 14.56 euros per day
- High fees when choosing to work on weekends (50% on Saturdays and 100% on Sundays)
- Flexible position for up to 40 hours per weeks
- A function for a longer period of time
What makes you the perfect fit?
Manpower is looking for order pickers who move quickly within their job. In addition, you always work accurately and carefully. You also set high demands on the results of your work and you fulfill the following job requirements.
- Are 18 years or older (in connection with the working hours)
- Master the Dutch or English language (speaking and writing)
- Are available for at least 32 hours a week and willing to work in a two-shift roster
- Are willing to work overtime if necessary
- Can provide a certificate of good conduct (VOG) (this is a statement indicating that you have no criminal record)
- Are a resident of Oostrum or up to 50 km from there, for example in Venray, Venlo, Nijmegen or Helmond
- Have your own transportation (bike, car, scooter, etc.)
- Are physically able to perform long-term heavy actvitities (bending, lifting, lots of walking and standing)
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills for training and supervising new employees
There are multiple start dates for this job, depending on your availability.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online by clicking on the 'apply now' button.
The application procedure
- Apply online by clicking on the 'apply now' button
- Fill in the questionnaire that you receive via e-mail (Do this after applying for a job as quickly as possible, without the answers to the questions we can not further process your application)
- An assessment of your CV, selection questionnaire and additional information will be conducted
- Your application will be forwarded to the Manpower establishment and further steps will be taken regarding the process of your application
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for a phone or live interview at Manpower
- Following the phone (or live) interview, you might be invited to an interview with the client
If this vacancy is still visible on the Manpower website, this means the function is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!