A leading international company in system water quality whose products provide unique guarantee periods and save on time, energy and costs. Represented by an extensive network of selected importers in over 70 countries, it is a worldwide, customer-orientated organization that has its head office in the Netherlands and sales offices in Germany, UK, Belgium, India and China. Their North American and Canadian markets are served by their sister company in Chicago.
Eager to continue your international marketing career? Are you native German, do you have excellent project management skills and marketing experience?
We are recruiting a Field Marketing Manager, responsible for the DACH region for a leading international company in Helmond. Your responsibilities in this role will include marketing, market research, budgeting, and project management. In this position, you will report to the Marketing manager.
- Placing value propositions on the market;
- Planning and executing operational marketing and sales plans in consultation with the Business and Marketing manager, and achieving sales targets
- Translating marketing and sales plans into concrete marketing tools; implementing, developing, evaluating and reporting on them monthly
- Undertaking market research and creating initiatives to achieve an increase in sales
- Building and maintaining an internal and external network (inter) national contacts with customers regarding segments)
- Maintaining overall strategy and tactical implementation of E-Marketing of Value propositions or Channel Marketing .
- Partly setting up and monitoring own budget (taking action in relation to excesses/shortages) and periodically reporting on progress of budget to the Marketing Manager
- Managing POs in accordance with cost codes; checking incoming invoices based on purchase orders in accordance with authorization levels.
- The implementation of competitive research (in consultation with the Product Manager) to map out own position and those of competitors in the market,
- Generating ideas about product/market development and innovation and reporting these to the Marketing Manager
- Providing ideas for market potential and translating them into concrete marketing activities
- Managing marketing (related) projects: determining project objectives and translating them into concrete activities
- Monitoring and evaluating project progress and if needed sending project results and reports to the marketing manager.
- Near (native) level of German, plus advanced English language skills
- Excellent project management experience (between 3 - 5 years)
- Commercial Economy (or communication) education with marketing experience
- Ability to implement (online) marketing programs
- Experience with budgeting/tracking of budgets
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with internet research
- Willingness to travel
- In possession of a driving license
- Self starter with a “getting things done” mentality
Salary and Benefits
- Full time position in an international company
- Long term position
- Salary indication is around €3500 gross per month
- Additional benefits: 24 holidays per calendar year, 13 ADV days per year, reimbursement for commuting costs