Leading automotive company. Their location in Maastricht is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers. More than 35 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance.
Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. The organisation offers an informal, international atmosphere where there is room to grow and career opportunities are given.
Please contact Fernanda Costa e Silva for more information at
+31(0)43 750 1760 or send your application to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Imagine working for a leading automotive company in Maastricht. As Vehicle Breakdown Assistant you provide roadside assistance to French speaking customers that have a car failure alongside the road in France.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing 24/7 roadside assistance to French customers that experience a vehicle breakdown alongside the road in France.
- Assessing the issue, determining what type of support you can provide and ensuring your French customer will be able to continue his/her journey in France as quickly as possible.
- Excellent communication skills in French (native) and English (advanced business level).
- Strong knowledge of the French geography
- Experience in 1 of the following positions: customer service, customer care, customer support or customer assistance
- Excellent understanding of customer satisfaction and able to provide a high level of customer service
- Able to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate your work load independently
Salary and Benefits
- Full time (35 hrs./week) position, including working in shifts (weekends and sometimes nights)
- Salary is € 1720/month gross (based on 35 hrs/week)
- Additional benefits: shift allowance, extensive relocation package for candidates that still have to relocate, collective health insurance at discounted rates, self development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment), pension plan and incentives.