An informal working atmosphere in an international automotive company. Excellent training opportunities at an employer that pays attention to personal development.
The Retail Services department of our automotive client in Maastricht supports technical and product related competencies for the customer service center, headquarter and external parties.
The Technical Retail Support Parts 1st level is the first point of contact for delivering support in regards to technical parts enquiries based on the Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC). The supported entities consist of the local headquarters, general distributors and logistic centers. Furthermore, the specialist role is to liaise with internal and external partners for resolving complex issues.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Resolve incoming support requests, incidents and problems in German
- Resolve escalated technical parts enquiries for Mercedes-Benz passenger cars, Vans and Trucks
- Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in relevant system (eg. ticketing system)
- Identify, escalate or resolve complex issues when necessary
- Proactively and continuously monitor workload to ensure timely investigation and response to support requests
- Proactively identify, analyse and resolve or escalate problems and situations applying personal expertise and accrued knowledge
- Is able to provide feedback with proposed solutions to business partners influencing product/system specification and policy
- Is able to steer process change requirements to business partners
- Ensure quality improvements within supported services
- Uses out-of-the-box thinking to develop alternative solutions when established processes are not sufficient.
- Proactively steers analytical reasoning and problem solution amongst colleagues
- Recognises when issues or problems pop up more than once and takes appropriate action after accurate analysis.
- Excellent communication skills (B2B)
- Near-native in German, both verbal and in writing
- Expert skills in customer support and problem solving
- Expert affinity with IT - Computer literate (MS Windows Office)
- Expert affinity with the car trade and technology
- Advanced knowledge of Daimler products and their parts is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems
- Is capable of handling expert tasks in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Uses expert knowledge, training and experience to come to root cause in problem solving
- Acts as a “brand ambassador”
- Supports strategic direction even if in conflict with own view
- Checks and corrects erroneous data content in systems where encountered or prompts responsible party to amend
- Expert knowledge of the Electronic Parts Catalogue (EPC) system and parts structure is beneficial
Salary and Benefits
- A fixed term contract directly with our client.
- € 2236 gross per month, based on full time and with working hours from Monday - Friday.
- First month paid training
- Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- A comprehensive relocation package is applicable for candidates living further than 50km from and willing to relocate to within 20km.
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.