An informal working atmosphere in an international company. Excellent training opportunities at an employer that pays attention to personal development.
For more info or applications please email us at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or call us at +31(0)43 750 1760
XENTRY Solutions is the first point of contact for delivering worldwide support to external entities that use our client's diagnosis equipment and software. The supported entities consist of retail organisations, local headquarters, internal and external customers. Furthermore, the specialist's role is to liaise with external suppliers for resolving existing issues.
Escalations are dealt with internally or delegation to the after sales division.
Tasks and responsibilities of the XENTRY Support User Helpdesk (UHD) are:
- Handle incoming work (phone, email, tickets) from B2B customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools
- Provide information and assistance with regards to XENTRY Hardware and Software, coordinate repair and exchange-service of the diagnostic equipment, investigate problems related to the installation of updates on components, provide support in case of issues with initial network configuration, etc.
- Accurately document work related activities in the relevant ticketing system according to established policies and procedures
- If necessary, coordinate with internal stakeholders to resolve complex enquiries and complaints about supported products
- Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service.
- Whether required, perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Full-time position 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday(Occasionally also Saturdays)
Our ideal candidate is willing to be our Brand Ambassador. He/she is highly perceptive, customer focused and is able to understand and manage expectations. For this position, we are looking for a German and English speaker with good communication (B2B) skills both written and verbal.
Due to the nature of our business the candidate needs to have good understanding of and strong affinity with Computers (Windows ®), including installation of software and configurations of networks. Particular interest for and basic knowledge of automotive technology is an advantage.
Superior analytical skills, ability to anticipate on upcoming issues and find solutions, pro-activeness and ability to work independently are key requirements.
Our fast moving and dynamic environment requires flexibility and ability to work according to established processes, guidelines and policies without detriment for own stress.
As we believe in the strength of doing things together, team work is an essential part of our daily business. Therefore, we aim for candidates with an enthusiastic and inspiring personality.
If you identify yourself with this profile and would like to be part of our successful team, don't hesitate to apply for the position.
Salary and Benefits
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan