Last year, Arval acquired GE Capital fleet services in Europe. The scope of this transaction included 160.000 vehicles in 12 European countries. To secure a smooth transition - which is still ongoing- we are looking for temporary extra support for the regional marketing and communications department. The regional marketing and communications department is responsible for converting corporate marketing- and communications strategy into workable solutions in the countries. We support the countries defining their local strategy. Next to that, we provide operational support to gain efficiency. It concerns a job for one year.
- streamline marketing and communication activities within the Northern European region
- guide product launches (+ monitoring) in the respective markets
- create sales- and marketing collateral / training material to support these product launches
- support countries to monitor their ROI on marketing- and communication activities
- share best practices among Arval entities within the region
- successfully manage regional- and local projects involving all necessary internal and external stakeholders
- respect Arval's marketing- and communication strategy and act accordingly in the countries
- guard the Arval Corporate brand guidelines within the projects that you manage
You work closely together with the corporate marketing- and communication department and with the local teams. You report to the Area Manager Marketing and Communication.
Required skills / experience
- a bachelor degree in marketing or a proven track record in this métier
- 2-3 years’ experience on product- or project management
- excellent project management skills
- well-developed persuasive skills / strong personality
- a facilitator, you love to support others
- client focus approach
- ability to convert business strategy into workable solutions
- ability to build relationships, locally and internationally
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- willingness to travel from time to time
Interested? Send your resume and motivation to Karin Groen before September 30. For more information about the job, you can contact Roxane Ottink, Area Manager Marketing and Communication Northern Europe, 0031 30 602 44 44 or via e-mail – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.
Founded in 1989 and fully owned by BNP Paribas, Arval specialises in full service vehicle leasing. Arval offers its customers – large international corporates, SMEs and professionals – tailored solutions that optimise their employees’ mobility and outsource the risks associated with fleet management. Expert advice and service quality, which are the foundations of Arval’s customer promise, are delivered in 28 countries by over 5,500 employees. Arval’s total leased fleet adds up to 949,000 vehicles throughout the world (December 2015). Arval is a founding member of the Element-Arval Global Alliance, the longest standing strategic alliance in the fleet management industry and the worldwide leader with 3 million vehicles in nearly 50 countries. Within BNP Paribas, Arval belongs to the Retail Banking core activity.
For more information about the job, you can contact Roxane Ottink, Area Manager Marketing and Communication Northern Europe, 0031 30 602 44 44 or via e-mail – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.