Product Operations Manager – Blackhawk Network – Amsterdam
Are you looking for an exciting job and the opportunity to work with A-brands in the booming gift card business? Are you a well-organized multi-tasker and like to lead several projects at the same time? Join our young and dynamic team in the City Centre of Amsterdam!
Who are we?
Blackhawk Network Holdings is a leading prepaid payment network, which supports the program management and distribution of gift cards, prepaid telecom products and financial service products across a global retail network.
Our Amsterdam office focuses on developing and selling gift cards in Western Europe. We own several successful gift cards such as: BioscoopCadeau, RestaurantCadeau, De Nederlandse Sauna Cadeaubon, HEMA lekker weg, VISA Prepaid, The Restaurant Choice and more. Besides that we also represent gift cards for 3rd party distribution from well-known brands like HEMA, Bijenkorf, Karwei and Intratuin.
What we are looking for...
Are you enthusiastic and proactive and want to work in a dynamic, fast growing, International organisation? We are looking for a multi-tasker and know-how-to-get-things-done personality to join our Product division. You will be part of the Operations Team at our Amsterdam office, which is based close to the Museum Square.
In this position you are responsible for the development, implementation and launch of both physical and digital products in our Retail network. You will work closely with our Business Development, IT and Product Management Team to ensure targets are met, while supporting the company’s overall strategy and goals. The Product Operations Manager will also be responsible for all operational activities for the gift cards in our retail network.
- Development and implementation of physical and digital products
- Responsible for building and keeping track of time planning (project managing) and making sure your planning is aligned with other departments
- Manage external partners and suppliers
- Stakeholder for processes to establish pricing, features, product improvements and customer journeys
- First point of contact for questions with regards to our gift cards set up, stock and any other developments
- Responsible for all operational activities with regards to our own gift cards, such as small technical issues or questions, stock management, new designs and productions and overseeing our internal and external order- and fulfillment processes.
You are an enthusiastic, pro-active team player with good planning and organizations skills. You are able to determine your priorities and you move easily between various tasks.
You have a passion for building outstanding products that customers in all channels (retail, B2B, digital) love to use. You are willing to do what it takes to help grow the business, and know how to handle in stress situations and with deadlines.
- Degree educated. Between the 0-2 years working experience
- Affinity with project management and operations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication in both Dutch and English
- Innovative and positive attitude with the ability to solve problems
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to bring structure and procedure to daily work streams
What do we offer?
Blackhawk Network offers a varied role within a young and ambitious team. Great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your aspirations.
Our Amsterdam team are not afraid to work hard, but also love to go out for drinks and fun. Every Friday we enjoy some drinks together, and (if the weather allows it) we like to sail our boat through the canals.
Do you want to be a fulltime member of our team? Please send your resume and a short motivation to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. If you have any question you can contact Maureen Asselbergs via +31 (0) 20 774 9845.
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.