Are you familiair with Customer Service and Supply Chain. And would you like to be part of a fast growing company who is expanding in Europe? Please keep reading!
This company is an international manufacturer for the health industry. At the international head office in the area of Utrecht, the Customer Service Department is responsible for all customer-oriented support activities for global clients. In order to strengthen this department, we are immediately looking for a stress-resistant colleague.
As a Customer Service Representative you are part of an international team and responsible for various activities which ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency in the order processing.
- First point of contact for customers, sales representatives and distributors
- Order entry (manual or via EDI)
- Manage the entire order process and returned goods procedure
- Manage shipments and collaborate with shipping partners and warehouse
- Cooperate with planning to ensure accurate information to customers
- Take on complaints and undertake the right action to solve every issue
- Perform data entry & database maintenance in several software applications
- Prepare reports
You will be part of an international and ambitious team. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself while you are encouraged to actively provide ideas for improvement. In addition, our client offers favourable working conditions.