The ITI engineer is a professional in his field of expertise. He/she advises on the use of the infrastructure and is responsible for the development of product and architectural roadmaps for a single area or product. Leads small implementation projects (a single product, low/medium impact and project budget < 50k). Advises on selection of applications and/or hardware. Provides 3rd line support. Ensures optimized process flow and automation where possible. The ITI engineer will be coached by more senior engineers.
The tasks that the engineer will perform are:
- Overall Design and Management of the File and Print (Clustered) Servers.
- Manage the Global DFS structure within WRR.
- Functional design of the Backup and Restore Strategy.
- Design of the Quota Strategy.
- Resolving 3rd line issues relating File and Print.
- Migration project(s) of the unstructured data into the structured environment (DFS).
- Migrations within the structured environment.
- Scaling-out and Scaling-up the File & Print environment.
- Coordinate defective hardware replacement within the File and Print environment.
- Create (re-certification) reports and audit templates.
- Service oriented.
- Independent worker.
- Fluent in both the Dutch and the English language.
- No 9 to 5 mentality occasional overtime in weekend is expected.
- Knowledge of Windows server environments.
- Knowledge of DFS-N and DFS-R.
- Knowledge of Backup and Restore facilities. (NetBackup preferred)
- Knowledge of Enterprise printers.
- Knowledge of Enterprise server hardware.
- Good documentation skills.
- Experience in process optimisation and automation.
- Knowledge of scripting technologies as PowerShell.
- Office Located in Zeist, Netherlands
- Travel to global locations might be required.