QHSE-Professionals is een werving & selectie en recruitmentsupport bureau voor vaste banen en interim functies op het gebied van Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (Kwaliteit, Veiligheid, Arbo en Milieu). Wij bemiddelen in functies als SHEQ Manager, Kwaliteitsmanager, KAM Coördinator, Quality Assurance Officer, Manager HSE, Veiligheidskundige, QA engineer, QHSE Advisor, KAM Coordinator, HVK ’er en MVK ’er en werken voor opdrachtgevers in onder meer energie, afval, recycling, food, farmacie, facilitair, scheepvaart, olie & gas, chemie, kunststof, offshore, metaal, bouw, infra, maritime, automotive, ICT en logistiek.
Voor een industriële organisatie in de chemie in Rotterdam Rozenburg zoeken wij een Environmental Engineer
Purpose of the job
Provide technical support and guidance for environmental projects and programs at the site under general supervision.
Improve, analyze and maintain Environmental and Quality (EQ) management system in support of organization projects.
Ensure that all environmental processes and procedures are consistent and in alignment with Dutch legislation law and organization policy.
1. Responsible for implementation, maintenance, monitoring and reporting of all company Environmental programs. Evaluates and
assesses environmental risk and develops programs for risk reduction.
2. Responsible for monitoring environmental-related regulatory trends in the Netherlands / Europe. Maintains working knowledge of national, regional and local environmental and other applicable regulations. Maintains knowledge of site environmental policies and procedures.
3. Contribute the implementation, maintenance, monitoring and reporting of all Environmental Permitting requirements
4. Collaborates in ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 certification and maintenance and EMS program maintenance.
5. Responsible for implementation, maintenance, site level management of all environmental training required.
6. Serve as project manager or technical expert on small to medium size environmental projects, which may include compliance, remediation, or reclamation.
7. Evaluates and administers contracts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment.
8. Drive continuous improvement and maintain the quality management system(s). Ensure the QMS meets all applicable ISO standards.
9. Provide end user support, including problem solving resolution, testing and documenting the QMS functionality. Evaluate and analyze user requests methodology for achieving optimum results. Design, prepare and conduct end-user information on the management system.
10. Enter data and provide technical support for EQ databases, prepare reports and monitor timelines.
11. Leads or participates in regular audits and inspections of operations areas for purposes of ensuring compliance with site environmental policies, procedures and requirements of the Environmental Management System
12. Develop, report and observe trends from EQ audit results, internal audits on management system and discuss the corrective actions, if necessary change procedure at the management system and communicate the changes to users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and at least 3 years environmental experience, or,
- Master’s degree in Engineering in a related field and at least one year environmental experience.
- Knowledge of environmental compliance, permitting, quality systems, incident investigating and reporting protocols.
- Technical expertise in the areas of air, water quality, and waste management
- Able to research and analyze information of considerable difficulty and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience in interfacing with regulatory agencies and evaluating and complying with regulatory
- Familiar with management systems (ISO 9000, 14001, and 18001)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written (on-site and external) in Dutch and English
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
Wat bieden wij
We offer an interesting job in a international chemical company with a dynamic work atmosphere.
Heb je interesse of wil je eerst meer weten, neem dan contact op met Alice van den Berge via 06-40526368.