For the EMEA head office in Amsterdam, my client is looking for an ambitious and self starting Logistic Coordinator (Junior / Dynamic Environment / Excel). You will be responsible for Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain. They distinguish themselves by their hands-on and pioneering culture.
My client is a well known market leader in electric motored vehicles with its head office in Amsterdam. As a Logistic Coordinator (Junior / Dynamic Environment / Excel) you will directly report to the Operations Director.
- Full administrative inventory control and reporting
- Ensure optimal delivery performance
- Consolidate sales forecasts, match with on hand inventory and plan future stock requirements (demand planning)
- Communication with and placing orders to our factories
- Internal source of stock information
- Analyse and optimise flow of goods
- Ensure optimal availability and delivery
- Ensure efficiency and implement continuous improvement in our practices
As a Logistic Coordinator (Junior / Dynamic Environment / Excel) in the EMEA head office in Amsterdam, you will be offered a direct contract.