A global retail company focused on the fashion industry. This company has an open and informal work culture and is located in an industrial area in Helmond, however accessible by public transport. This company is always looking for innovative solutions exceeding the expectations and needs of their customers. Their aim is to be the supplier of choice for retailers, brand owners and consumers.
Are you seeking an analytical opportunity with a commercial edge? In the position of Sales Support Officer, you will be in charge of product costings.
Amongst your responsibilities:
- Analyzing and calculating product costs
- Coordinating requests to sister companies to provide detailed cost breakdowns for new tenders. These requests involve offers, price calculations, cost breakdowns etc.
- Providing support in and following up on technical aspects, such as Quality, Audits, Technical handbooks, raw material flows, recycling projects etc.
- Production planning & stock management for several accounts
- Facilitating the flow of information to and from sister companies and customers to ensure the satisfactory management of major EU accounts
- Open to visiting customers and sister companies worldwide if requested
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (advanced business level)
- Business level of French is a plus
- BA level education is strongly preferred, associate's degree in combination with equivalent experience is also considered
- Min. 3-5 years experience in an equivalent position, calculating/creating product costs.
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexibility in working hours and in case of important projects, willing to work overtime
Salary and Benefits
- A full time and long term position at a global acting, innovative company.
- 15 ADV days
- Travel reimbursement
- 24 holidays
- Salary is negotiable and will depend on skills and experience