Our client is an international company in the area of Amsterdam.
Are you a native Italian or native Spanish speaker who speaks the respective other language on a near-native level and is also fluent in English? If you also enjoy providing technical customer support then we have the perfect job for you!
We are currently recruiting an Italian & Spanish Technical Support Representative for one of our international clients in the area of Amsterdam.
As a Technical Support Representative you are the first contact for customers with respect to all their questions regarding the company's products and services. In this role you have the responsibility to manage these contacts in a very customer oriented, efficient and effective way to ensure that they are fully satisfied and the required solutions are provided instantaneously.
Main responsibilities are:
- Discuss with (internal and external) customers technical aspects of product installation, operation and maintenance relative to sales and/or repair considerations;
- Handle telephone interface using judgments to deal with those, which cannot be handled at first contact and escalate and follow-up appropriately;
- Handle written customer communications in the form of email and web-chat in support of pre-sale and post-sale customer inquiries;
- Obtain accurate customer details and amend contact-handling system when applicable;
- Generation of sales leads from these contacts;
- Handle customer video chat interactions in support of pre-sale and post-sale customer inquiries;
- Give interface matrix listed compatibility information to customers;
- Handle customer product repair invoicing and assist in preparation of customer service statistics;
- Check status of repair orders per customer request;
- Follow up on customer satisfaction survey;
- Provide excellent customer management inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow through, and advocacy for customer issues with internal departments.
The ideal candidate matches the following requirements:
- Native Italian speaking plus near native Spanish speaking and fluent in English; OR native Spanish speaking plus near native Italian speaking and fluent in English. (both Italian and Spanish are a hard requirement)
- work experience in both the Spanish and Italian languages
- HBO thinking level
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related experience;
- Good knowledge on Windows & MAC environment and applications
- Experience in a customer service position is a must, experience in a technical support position would be a benefit;
- Experience with Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Additional technical certification is advantage
As a person you feel confident with:
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skilled
- Excellent understanding of operation systems
- Ability to review and conduct technical articles
- Ability to process and retain large amount of information
- Customer Focused
- Self-driven and independent and able to manage own time, goals & objective
- People oriented and a team player
- Strong commercial affinity
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
Salary and Benefits
We offer a full time position on longer term with a good benefit package and nice extras, such as a company internal gym!
Please send your application to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Please be aware that due to the large number of applicants we will only respond to those ones meeting all the requirements, especially in terms of required language combinations. If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days then you unfortunately will not be taken into procedure.