• Daily pick up of children from school locations to after school care locations as per schedule
• Safe transport of children and their teachers on field trips/excursions
• Ensure that the children are aware of all safety rules while on the bus
• Maintain order and safety during transport of children
• Safely operate the bus and ensure it satisfies all legal requirements daily
• Daily ensure the bus is in top working condition
• Knowledge and observance of all relevant roadway regulations
• Perform other tasks as may be required
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Must love working with young children
• Excellent client service skills
• Excellent command of English is essential (ability to speak additional European languages is desirable)
• Ability to maintain calm under stressful conditions
• Possession of valid driver’s license for a double decker bus.
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity
Wie zijn wij?
Our international, English-speaking Child Care locations (in the Hague and Noordwijk) cater for children in the age bracket of 3months-12 years. With many years of experience working alongside international families, we have developed a unique ‘revolutionary and personalized’ child care philosophy for children. Our After School Care (ASC) facility is for children aged 4 to 12 years old, runs during all school days from Monday to Friday and throughout the whole year (all holidays). Children can enjoy a fun, stimulating, educational and safe environment which includes a wide variety of supervised activities such as sports and games, art, music, theatre, cooking and field trips.
Wat bieden wij?
• Paid employee holidays
• Opportunity to work in the largest expat day care in Europe
• Introduction to third culture kids (TCK)
• Access to excellent training opportunities
Interested applicants should send their CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org