Are you a native German speaker with at least one year of experience in a customer service position? Is your English excellent, both written as spoken and do you have experience with shipping documents? If that is the case, Manpower wants you to apply for the job of customer service employee in Sassenheim!
Manpower is are looking for a native German Customer Service Employee in combination with excellent English and Spanish communication skills for AkzoNobel in Sassenheim.
The Job Offer
- A monthly salary 2.500 - 2.800
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- Travel expenses from 9 km with a maximum of 8,26 a day
- Chance for a fixed contract and development opportunities
- Extensive training program
- Working in an international big company
Tasks & responsibilities
As a customer service employee you will have these tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing excellent service and communications towards customers
- Processing and controlling of orders in SAP
- Determining time of shipments in cooperation with Distribution Centre.
- Setting up and processing of Letters of Credits
- Provide information about products to (potential) customers
- Writing assignments for debiting and crediting
- Keep up customers details, deliver conditions and transport details in SAP
- Controlling and signaling of due payments
For this job it is required that you:
- have at least a Bachelor Degree
- have a excellent command of the German language (native level) both written and spoken
- have a excellent command of English and Spanish (fluently) both written and spoken
- have at least on year of experience in a technical customer service position
- have experience with MS Word and Excel
- have experience with SAP
- live in an area of 37 km from Sassenheimfor example Leiden, Alphen aan den Rijn or Den Haag
As soon as possible!
Interested? Apply directly via the orange button solliciteer direct!
- Online application via www.manpower.nl
- Online questionnaire based on the demands for the job
- Interview by Manpower consultant (face to face or by telephone)
- Interview at the company
Is this vacancy on www.manpower.nl? If that is the case, you can still apply!