Do you have an MBO-4 diploma? Do you have at least 2 years of experience with work processes? Do you have a customer service mindset? Then, employment agency Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a fulltime work process specialist for Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
The Work Process Specialist exists to support day-to-day operations of the teams in the BPSC to assure operational stability and client satisfaction. The role reports to the Operations Leader and works together with other support resources in the center to assure cross tower leveraging, equity and communication.
- Provide training and support to the employees to ensure standardization of work processes, allowing for superior customer service and increased productivity for Dow
- Serve as contact person for any questions from the team as well as helping with complex scenarios
- Provide feedback to the Team Leaders concerning both individual and team performance to identify training opportunities
- Provide level 1 support with proper use of escalation process
- Serve as contact person for the escalation network and share knowledge of best practice/MET (Most Effective Technology) with the team
- Partner up with the escalation network on work process support
- Identify areas for improvement by using specific operational and work process support metrics and provide suggestions for corrective action
- Determine root cause of issues and follow through to help identify and implement corrective action.
- Work together with Level 2 Subject Matter Experts on severe issues and more extended RCIs
- Identify leverage and synergy opportunities between towers and take appropriate actions upon them
- Trouble shooting: solve all kind of operational issues
- Facilitate trainings: SAP, business objects, role specific
- Facilitate classroom trainings as well as individual training in field of expertise, in partnership with the functional training organization
- Maintain contact with customer for escalation
- Collaborate with quality coordinator for operational metrics
- Take care of proper documentation desk manuals
- Assist in transitions and audits
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You are at least graduated at full MBO-4 level
- You have at least 2 years of experience with work processes
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- You have experience with SAP R2/3 and MSMS
- You have strong analytical skills
- You can request a certificate of good conduct (VOG)
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes, Middelburg or Vlissingen
- You have a customer service mindset
- You have excellent planning and organization skills
- You have a proactive approach and you are self- motivated and accountable
The starting date for this vacancy is the first of November 2016.
Do you match the profile? Please apply via the button solliciteer direct.
The application process
- Apply online by pressing on the solliciteer direct button.
- Within a few minutes you will receive an email with a selection questionnaire, please fill this in (without these answers, we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the selection questionnaire and any additional information received
- Your application will be forwarded to the Manpower establishment, where further processing of your application is done
- The Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, an job interview will be scheduled with the client
We look forward to your online application!