Do you have a customer service mindset? Are you able to work independently? Are you self-motivated and accountable? For Dow Chemical in Terneuzen we are looking for a customer service employee. You will perform a part-time job for 20-28 hours per week.
The customer service department supports clients during the order processes phase: from entering the order in the various systems up to the delivery of the product. The customer service department serves as the connection between the internal organization, clients and third parties, such as suppliers.
The customer service employee payments is responsible for accounts receivable collections, credit block management and account reconciliation on customers.
- Performing near due and past due collection activities
- Managing orders that are being held on credit block
- Applying payments and performing off sets
- Resolving customer short payments
- Creating sales adjustments
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies on customer accounts
- Additional transactional activities, including but not limited to tax certificate updates, web portal review, document retrieval, and customer contact information updates
- have at least a MBO level 4 diploma
- have experience with working in the program SAP
- have a customer service mindset
- are available for 20-28 hours per week
- have a good command of the English language
- preferably have a good command of the German language
- are able to communicate and respond to different stakeholders involved in the process
- live less than 75 kilometers away from Terneuzen
You can start as soon as possible.
We have included a questionnaire in the first part of the application to increase efficiency. By finishing the questionnaire you will be notified if you will be in the running for the job.
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job!
Do you match the profile? Please apply via the button solliciteer direct.