Do you have at least 3 months experience in Business-2-Consumer Customer Service? Do you have experience with customer contact? Do you have knowledge of the English, Swedish, Danish, German or Swiss language at a native level? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For our client in Venray Manpower is looking for customer service employees.
As a customer service employee, you are responsible for answering and handling questions and answers from the customer by phone, e-mail and chat using the customer contact system. Your responsibilities will be:
- Process administrative follow up of the customer contacts in SAP
- Contact customers in response to a problem or negative review
- Escalate issues to a senior customer service manager or team leader customer service
- Ensure administrative processing of customer contact in eGain
- Support a positive customer experience
- You have at least three months experience in B2C customer service
- You have computer skills and have experience in working with MS Office
- You have knowledge of the English, Swedish, Danish, German or Swiss language at a native level
- Next to that you have knowledge of the Dutch or English language
- You are 32 to 40 hours per week available
- You have analytical skills
- You are an enthusiastic personality
- You live a maximum of 50 kilometers from Venray
You can start as soon as possible.
How to apply for this vacancy
- Apply via the orange solliciteer direct button
- Fill out the online questionnaire (you will receive the questionnaire within minutes after applying online)
- Processing of your application based on your resume and further information
- Possible interview, by phone or face to face
- Job interview at company
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job! Do you match the profile? Please apply via the orange button solliciteer direct.