BPSC is offering great business career opportunities in a global and international environment. We are looking for ambitious candidates who are interested to join as: quality coordinator.
The Quality Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that quality programs are implemented and executed in one or more towers. Primary responsibilities:
- Promotes a customer focused quality culture by acting as the subject matter expert in quality programs, processes and tools
- Enhances the front-line knowledge and accountability for quality
- Has the front-to-end process responsibility for quality
- Support transition of business
- MBO 4
- Relevant working experience is an advantage
- Fluency in English (written & oral)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- Familiar with basic quality tools like Fishbone and Pareto
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service mindset
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Accurate and efficient working style
- ISO-certification (International Organization of Standardization) and knowledge of Six Sigma is an advantage
Furthermore you should have experience with project management and should be a communicatively strong as you should be able to talk with different stakeholders.
Are you the quality coordinator that we are looking for? You can apply directly by clicking on the red button 'Solliciteer direct'.
We look forward to your online application!