A company in foam dispensing.
- Contact person for key-accounts, distributors and customers for commercial/support questions on existing foam pumps
- Managing plus reporting on P0 projects
- Identify business/ sales opportunities through analysis of foam sales data and report these to the foam commercial leader and/or sales representative(s)
- Supplying management with detailed sales information
- Support to sales representatives where and when needed. Assist in meeting customer requirements and gaining customer acceptance for foam by offering support and logistical expertise.
- Train sales account managers, agents and distributors on plant procedures and cooperation between supply chain and sales.
- Maintaining price agreements
- Initiate cost calculations to support quotes by sales representatives.
- Liaison with marketing department on operational level for foam
- Support NPD on commercial insights for product development
- Manage technical information on specs to customers.
- Monitor P0+ projects together with Sales Support Engineer
- Maintain customer files / CRM application
- HBO level in commercial direction
- Languages : Fluent Dutch and English speaking and writing, French speaking. (German is plus)
- 3-5 years of experience in international B to B environment.
- Customer oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Teamplayer. Able to liaise between customers and internal technical departments and senior management.
- Understand customer – supplier relationship from a sales point of view
- Well-developed planning and organizing skills
Salary and Benefits
Een leuke fulltime baan binnen een internationaal bedrijf in Alkmaar. Bij tevredenheid van beide partijen is overname door de organisatie mogelijk.