Job opportunity: Software Design Engineer
Geographic location: Europe / The Netherlands
Activity: Managing Technical Software Design
Type of contract: Temporary / permanent
Inno4Group is the Holding Company of two young companies, Inno4Life and Inno4People, located in Breda, the Netherlands. Both companies have been established in 2010, and have grown substantially during the last few years. Inno4Life offers a complete range of solutions in Equipment & Support, System Integration, System Optimization and independent Expert Advice in the Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech business. In the meantime Inno4Group has a well-known customer’s base inside and outside of the Netherlands and has built a solid network of a selected group of strong partners.
Due to the fast growth of the company we are continuously looking for (senior) Engineers, who feel attracted to a fast growing business in a niche segment in the pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech industry. Inno4Life is looking for talented engineers, who are able to come up with creative and effective solutions.
The engineering focus is on development of new equipment, optimizing the quality of our internal processes, costs, and providing fast and excellent products and services to our customers.The informal and international company culture emphasizes integrity, trust, respect and commitment.Are you the passionate person, who can make the difference?
The software design engineer will focus on the design and implementation of software programs for new machines or components of machines, in accordance with the functional requirements of our clients. The software engineer will prepare documentation for the software systems and help develop efficient processes for standardized software development activities.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design software for new equipment according to the required functionality/specifications
- Prepare design documentation for developed software programs
- Implementation of the software and support during the testing of new equipment
- Training of service engineers and end users (customer) in using the new equipment and software
- Advise and support installation team/customer during installation phase
- Improvement of existing applications
- Planning and budgeting of own software development activities
- Support the engineering project management team by assessing technical risks and cost consequences
- Visual Studio
- PLC programming (ladder logic) Siemens and/or Allen Bradley preferabla
- Servo control systems
- HMI and SCADA system development
- Bus systems, Profibus, Ethernet, LAN
- SQL knowledge would be advantageous
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience
- Accurate and structured
- Result oriented
- Good communication skills
- A pleasant and solid team player
Education level: Bachelor/Master
Languages: Dutch and English
Visit www.Inno4Life.com for additional information about our company.
Please mail your application letter and resume in English.