Job opportunity: Sr. Chief Engineer
Geographic location: Europe / The Netherlands
Activity: Managing Technical Design
Type of contract: Temporary/ permanent
Inno4Group is the Holding Company of two young companies, Inno4Life and Inno4People, located in Breda, the Netherlands. Both companies have been established in 2010, and have grown substantially during the last few years. Inno4Life offers a complete range of solutions in Equipment & Support, System Integration, System Optimization and independent Expert Advice in the Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech industry. In the meantime, Inno4Group has a well-known customer’s base in-and outside of the Netherlands and has built a solid network of a selected group of strong partners.
Due to the fast growth of the company we are continuously looking for (senior) Engineers, who feel attracted to a fast growing business in a niche segment in the pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech industry. Inno4Life is looking for talented engineers, who are able to come up with creative and effective solutions.
The engineering focus is on development of new equipment, optimizing the quality of our internal processes, managing costs, and providing fast and excellent products and services to our customers.The informal and international company culture emphasizes integrity, trust, respect and commitment. Are you the passionate person, who can make the difference?
The chief engineer will manage the process of designing complex equipment and machines in accordance with the requirements and specifications of clients in the Pharmaceutical and Bio-tech industry. You will support the senior engineers in accomplishing efficiently their specific projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Write and implement engineering plans for specific projects;
- Define the planning for the design and mechanical engineers in de project teams;
- Define technical requirements in cooperation with the senior and project engineers;
- Managing the design processes of the assigned projects;
- Managing and coaching of the project-, and senior engineers and giving instructions and specific tasks;
- Monitoring and checking the validity and functionality of the final design, taking into account the functional specifications, quality and costs;
- Report on progress design process and propose improvements on efficiency and quality of products and processes;
- Maintain contacts, and coordinate the activities and planning with the engineers at different levels in the project teams and others parts of the organization;
- At least 10 years of experience in respectively project engineering and senior engineering jobs.
- Know-how of design and/or mechanical/technical/software engineering;
- In depth knowledge of and experience with design processes;
- Test procedures (Factory Acceptance Testing);
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ work experience;
- Experience in managing the technical activities of projects;
- Able to manage several projects at the same time;
- People management skills;
- Excellent communication skills
Education level: Bachelor/Master/PhD
Languages: Dutch and English
Visit www.Inno4Life.com for additional information about our company.
Please mail your application letter and resume in English.