Purpose of the position is to support the development and implementation of an effective customer pricing strategy for all segments but primarily focused on inside sales and regional sales SMB customers. Support common understanding of pricing sensitivity/elasticity, customer demand, competitive landscape, and cost structure for each category and, to a certain degree, individual SKUs. Work in conjunction with the regional and the European Merchandising team(s) to support pricing strategy initiatives and category positioning while ensuring Contract customers’ pricing remains competitive. Gather and maintain competition benchmark in terms of pricing (along with Merchandising and Bids & Tender teams). Support the Pricing Frameworks Manager with tools deployment, pricing methodology, and test and/or rollout implementation of pricing programs that are aimed to provide the best and most efficient pricing per touch point.
Furthermore the tasks are:
- Offer support in designing and executing on coherent customer pricing strategies for regional countries and multi-touch points (initially focused on SMB customer segment)
- Support the Pricing Frameworks manager in implementing and managing customer pricing strategy and execution across touch points
- Support the implementation process of gathering and analysing competitive pricing information (across touch points and segments)
- Develop and provide sales force with appropriate tools and clear guidelines for pricing the different product categories
- Establish controls and reporting to track compliance and success of pricing programs. And provide factual insights on the opportunities and risks (versus AOP margin objectives)
- Manage all pricing related management information in a structured way so that it can be easily accessed and interpreted
- Set up and maintain databases and, after approval of manager, ensure filing of relevant information in the filing system
- Provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and analyses, based on reporting guidelines
- Use current systems to check information accuracy and clear system errors as key user in local office creating and closing trouble ticket items for assigned systems
- Prepare charts graphs and tables for presentations or inclusion in reports and issues regular reports following established procedures
- Vocational degree in Finance, Statistics or Mathematics (preferred) and 4 - 6 years of experience in B2B or B2C retail, pricing or contract-basis merchandizing
- Expert in Excel, experienced in Cognos and/or other BI front-end tools and able to handle big data volumes
- Capable of managing financial and statistical data into relevant business for decisions making processes
- Able to manage different data sources
- Detailed knowledge of departmental procedures and a good understanding of other departments
- You will need to have great Customer Focus and a Drive for results. You will need to use your Business Acumen and be great at Planning and Priority Setting
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written. German knowledge is an bonus!
Legacy Salary info
Our client knows very good conditions and enables you to further develop yourself within the company. The exact salary depends on the experience that you bring but is in the range of € 2.500 and € 3.000 gross per month (excl. holiday allowance).
Is this the vacancy that fits you? Please send your application and your resumé, together with the name and reference number of the vacancy (17344), to Daniel Gortz, – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, +31 683667583.Open applications are welcome as well. For more information and vacancies, go to www.personato.nl.