The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
The Training Department is linked to the Operational Excellence team and part of the department Business Support and Business Development.
With 9 trainers, 3 training consultants and a training manager the team provides operational training solutions for Operations in the field of systems, processes, products, quality and communication.
As Training Planning and Reporting Specialist you will assist the department with the efficient administration and planning of training (Initial and ongoing training), evaluation of training efforts, reporting on training participation and test results - both for internal and external training participants.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Working with various software and hardware (Excel, Powerpoint, Optiserv Quality Manager tool, Outlook)
- Support the implementation of a training management system (Genesys) and come up with processes for maintenance and improvements
- Plan, track, administer and evaluate training and test activities for CAC internal personnel
- Plan, track and evaluate training and test activities for the satellite centers
- Maintain daily contact with Capacity Planning, Staffing, Facilities and IT
- Provide input to Training Consultants and Training Manager on training and evaluation statistics, in Powerpoint or Excel
- Proficient in English, preferably also able to work in German
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint), with a passion for figures and reporting
- Vocational level of thinking and working, acquired either by education or by experience
- Apply lean thinking and process optimization approach to all relevant tasks, both within and outside of Training Department
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate a high workload independently
- Excellent positive communication skills, pro-actively seeking opportunities to improve the services of Training Department, also outside of the own department
- Team player
Salary and Benefits
Working hours 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
You have the opportunity to work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
We offer you a competitive remuneration package.
A Collective Health Insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
Please send your CV with references, References and a motivationletter to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
For more information call +31-68513520