The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
The Training Department is linked to the Operational Excellence team and part of OC/2 (Business Support and Business Development).
With 9 Trainers, 3 Training Consultants, a Planning and Reporting Specialist and a Training Manager, the team provides operational training solutions for OC/1 in the field of systems, processes, products, quality and communication.
As a Trainer you will be involved in co-creating and delivering above mentioned training solutions to our internal customers in OC/1. You will be constantly interacting with employees from different hierarchical layers within (and sometimes outside of) the CAC. You will be part of an international team, working for different target groups, with a focus on supporting the DACH market with training solutions.
- Native German speaker, proficient in English. A third language (French, Polish or Czech) is appreciated
- Experienced on CS tasks (preferred), S24h or Retail Service
- Availability at least 32 hours (Monday - Friday, occasionally on weekend days)
- Good computer skills (Word, Powerpoint)
- With driver's license and a passion for cars and driving
- Higher vocational level of thinking and working, acquired either by education or by experience
- Preferably with experience in training and/or coaching, e.g. as a buddy or market trainer
- Passion for learning and self-development, a learning facilitator
- Flexibility to travel abroad occasionally
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate a high workload independently
- Excellent positive communication skills, pro-actively seeking opportunities to improve
- Team player
- Sparring partner on different hierarchical levels when it comes to learning and development
Salary and Benefits
- Working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills
- International working environment with colleagues from 30 different nations to acquire multicultural competences
- A unique opportunity to make a contribution to the success of Daimler's After-Sales initiatives to achieve Best Customer Experience (BCE)
- Empowerment to make decisions within the assigned area of responsibility
- Individual Development Plan (IDP) with customized trainings on a yearly basis to support you in your professional development
- Continuous coaching by your supervisor
- Attractive compensation package with various secondary benefits (i.e. holiday allowance, transportation allowance,�)
Please send your CV with references, References and a motivationletter to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
For more information call +31-68513520