The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
The Training Department is linked to the Operational Excellence team and part of the department Business Support and Business Development.
With 9 Trainers, 3 Training Consultants, a Training Planning & Reporting Specialist and a Training Manager the team provides operational training solutions in the field of systems, processes, products, quality and communication.
The Training Department supports the governance role worldwide by delivering training and on-site support for the roll-out of our processes, systems and communication standards in other Daimler contact centers all over the globe as well.
As a Trainer Worldwide you will be involved in co-creating and delivering above mentioned training solutions to our internal customers and to our external partners. Furthermore, you will be constantly interacting with employees from different hierarchical levels.
Trainings you co-create and deliver will focus on how to prepare new and existing employees and externals for their job.
Approximately you will spend 30% of your working time abroad and will interact as a brand ambassador for our company..
You are a professional (by education and attitude) and you are able to see training solutions in the bigger picture and continuously strive to develop yourself in order to improve your business.
- Proficient in English, preferably able to work in other language(s) as well
- Preferrably experience in customer contact centre environment in a non-operational role.
- Full-time availability
- Good computer skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Higher vocational level (by education or by experience)
- Passion for learning and self-development, a learning facilitator
- Flexibility to travel abroad and ability to be a brand ambassador
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate a high workload independently
- Excellent positive communication skills, pro-actively seeking opportunities to improve
- Team player
- Sparring partner on different hierarchical levels when it comes to learning and development
Salary and Benefits
- Working environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills
- International working environment with colleagues from 30 different nations to acquire multicultural competences
- A unique opportunity to make a contribution to the success of Daimler's After-Sales initiatives to achieve Best Customer Experience (BCE)
- Empowerment to make decisions within the assigned area of responsibility
- Individual Development Plan (IDP) with customized trainings on a yearly basis to support you in your professional development
- Continuous coaching by your supervisor
- Attractive compensation package with various secondary benefits (i.e. holiday allowance, transportation allowance,�)
Please send your CV with references, References and a motivationletter to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
For more information call +31-68513520