As Temporary Administrative Assistant your main responsibilities include;
- Complete word processing, graphical, spreadsheet and database assignments as requested.
- Screen e-mail.
- Prepare contracts for signature and mail those to customers.
- Maintain filing systems.
- Maintain the archive and executes the Record Retention process.
- Draft correspondence at business level.
- Maintain confidential data related to contracts .
The following critera are required for the function of Temporary Administrative Assistant;
- You excell in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other word processing, spreadsheets, database and Outlook software;.
- Eye for detail
- HBO or WO student
- Fluent in English both written as oral, any otherEuropean language is desirable
- You are able to communicate and coordinate workflow assertively and politely at all levels of the organization, especially at the senior manager level.
- Able to work independently
- Well-honed organizational skills-manages workflow & projects effectively and skilled in time management
- Able to manage & prioritize multiple projects.
Are you a student or just graduated, organized and do you want to earn some extra money? Are you available for preferably 5 days a week, 4 hours a day until mid February? Please feel free to send us your CV!
A big player in the industry of petrochemistry is looking for someone who can temporary assist them in their administrative tasks. The company can be easily reached by public transport and offers working hours which can be combined with your education.