General tasks to be performed:
• Execution of electrical tests on platform and satellite level: interface tests, functional tests, performance tests AOCS, Power, TT&R, Onboard Data Handling (OBDH) as well as support for payload testing.
• Documentation of tests, preparation of test reports.
• Test preparation of hardware (configuration of item under test).
• Preparation of test procedures.
To successfully perform the above mentioned tasks, the following background / experience is required:
• Professional education in Electrical Engineering, Space Technology, Information Technology or comparable qualification.
• Substantiated knowledge in one or more of the following areas: attitude control, power subsystems, TT&R or OBDH.
• Professional experience in use of EGSE and electrical measurement tools.
• Some years of professional experience in testing on satellite or subsystem level.
• Well-developed communication skills, used to work in a team.
• Sense of responsibility and an effective way of working.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Active Personal Security Clearance or eligiable to get it quickly.
• Flexibility on working hours (some tests run 24 hrs)
• Available immediately or with a short notice period for a temporary position (about 11 months).
Please send your CV to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –