- You are responsible for leading the supervisors of the fruit packaging lines and you are responsible for the overall production process in one production hall;
- You control the supervisors when they have prepared the packaging lines for processing a new order;
- You monitor the quality of the work on the fruit packaging lines, you monitor the quality of the fruit during the packaging process and you control that the orders are processed in the right timeframe and at sufficient speed;
- You act as a trouble-shooter and together with the supervisors you ensure that the fruit packaging lines run as efficiently and smoothly as possible;
- You report directly to the production manager.
- Experience with handling vegetables or fruit is a must;
- You have several years of experience as a supervisor and are ready for your next step;
- You are a team player, you are stress-resistant and you have no 8 to 5 mentality;
- You are willing to work six days a week (Monday to Saturday) during the high season in exchange for 8 weeks vacation per year;
- You are willing to work in shifts during the high season (working hours between 6 am and 7 pm);
- You speak Polish (must) and one other language (English, German or Dutch).
This growing company offers a pleasant, positive work environment with good compensations & benefits.