- Perform quality inspections of soft fruit according to IFS-procedures and be able to translate quality requirements into practical quality standards;
- Intensive monitoring of quality of the stock, monitor quality soft fruit during the packaging process and exit control. This with care for the customer quality requirements;
- Assessing quality problems and advise on improvement actions with consideration of cost and efficiency;
- If necessary perform quality control inspections of soft fruit on remote locations and by growers.
- Speaks good Polish and speaks English and/or German. Knowledge of the Dutch language is an extra advantage;
- Several years of experience in assessing fruits, vegetables or food ingredients;
- No 9 to 5 mentality;
- Willingness to instruct employees on their behaviour in consultation with the supervisor packaging lines and the manager Quality Control;
- Willingness to learn the ins and outs of het production process and quality of the product in a broad way and to take responsibility for your decisions;
- Willingness to work at the fruit packaging lines if necessary.
This growing company offers a pleasant, positive work environment with good compensations & benefits.