General tasks to be performed:
• Support and inspection of AIT activities
• Regular control of product documentation
• Guidance of the AIT team to perform product related documentation tasks
• Performance of MIPs, KIPs and IPs
• Documentation of inspection reports and QA documents
To successfully perform the above mentioned tasks, the following background / experience is required:
• Professional education in Electrical Engineering, Space Technology, Information Technology or comparable qualification.
• Several years of experience in the performance of inspections, preferably in the aerospace or space industry.
• Well-developed communication skills and accustomed to work in teams.
• High level of responsabilities and ability to take decisions with consideration of customer requirements and opinions.
• Experience in materials logistics and knowledge of metrology is a plus.
• Preferably knowledge of NCTS (Non-Conformance Tracking System) and ideally certified for inspections according to ECSS-Q-ST-08C, -ST-026C, ST-028C or IPC.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Sense of responsibility and an effective way of working.
• Active Personal Security Clearance or eligiable to get it quickly.
• Flexibility on working hours (some tests run 24 hrs)
• Available immediately or with a short notice period for a temporary position (about 11 months).
Please send your CV to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –